Erasmus + Incoming Students
With ERASMUS+, you can benefit from a mobility for studies or for placement at the West University of Timisoara.
- Erasmus+ offers financial support to study/ to do a placement mobility at our university (please check with your university International Office for details on the study grant they can offer you);
- The study period is one or two semesters. The placement period is flexible, depending on the type of activities.
- Courses successfully followed here will be recognized by your university based on the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
Each one of the 11 faculties of the West University of Timişoara appointed one or more academic staff member/s for coordination of the Erasmus+ programme. This coordinator solely provides support concerning the academic dimension of the mobilities and can help you with information about available courses and other academic details before the arrival or during your stay in Timisoara.
A list of our Erasmus+ Departmental Coordinators and their contact details is available below.
West University of Timisoara offers a unique opportunity for students from partner universities to pursue an internship at the Department of International Relations within the Erasmus + /KA1 – Mobilities for Traineeship. The internship programme is also open to Romanian students already enrolled at our institution.
The Department of International Relations is a service at university central level for international and home students, as well as academics. It provides a range of well-structured information on studying at the West University of Timisoara to international students, whether still in their home country or on starting their studies in Timisoara. Our staff goes to great length to facilitate the start of the academic life in Timisoara for international students, by helping them with any difficulties that may occur during their studies and/or stay. We also offer information and services to Romanian students about various possibilities to study abroad.
Supporting the staff of the Department of International Relations in their everyday work. See positions in the department: DRI staff
- B1/B2 knowledge of English
- Good level of organizational skills
- Experience in working with various computer programs (Microsoft Office)
- Reliability and enthusiasm!
What we offer:
- information on living and working in the city of Timisoara
- accommodation provided in our dormitories (about 40€ /month rent&expenses)
- access to student discounts by registering as a guest student
- information on available language courses
- assistance in any problem before the mobility (Visa etc.)
How to apply:
Please send us an application via email and you will be contacted for an interview if the application is accepted.
Our Department does not discriminate based on race, gender, nationality, religion or sexual orientation in regards to selecting interns that work with us.
Your application should contain:
- introduction letter
- Europass CV in English
- scanned copy of your degree/ your study records
The team of the Department of International Relations is looking forward to receiving your application and welcoming you to our team!
Contact: Ana-Maria Mecea, Erasmus+ Incoming Officer, e-mail: email@example.com, tel: +40256592271