The Visiting@WUT grant programme is divided into two components: Visiting Professor and Visiting Researcher, therefore a teacher or researcher from an accredited Higher Education Institution and / or a Research Institute abroad is eligible.
- For each published paper, conference participation, organized event, submitted project, patent accomplishment obtained during or as a result of the Visiting@WUT grant, a (co-) affiliation to the WUT has to be included;
- Actively participate in the WUT academic activities and events and support the Faculty and the host Department academic initiatives;
- Submit a detailed activity report to your coordinator at the end of the grant;
- Deliver a public presentation for colleagues and students from WUT’s academic community about the Visiting@WUT experience and living in Timișoara;
- Act as a WUT Ambassador in your home universities and institutes and present the Visiting@WUT grant programme to those communities.
Short description for Visiting Professors activities:
- To teach at least one subject (with its course and seminar activities), which will be presented throughout an entire semester or module – proposal, development, teaching, evaluation;
- To organize at least one more activity (course/ seminar/ round table /public conference) and/or to be involved in (co)-tutoring, thesis (co)-coordinating, book publishing, etc activities;
Short description for Visiting Researchers activities:
- To carry out research activities;
- In case of short-term grants: to submit for publication at least 1 article (Web of Science/ Scopus, according to the main research areas of the Host Faculty or of the Department for Teacher Training);
- In case of long-term grants: to submit for publication at least 2 articles (Web Science/ Scopus, according to the main research areas of the Host Faculty or of the Department for Teacher Training);
- In case of research in collaboration with WUT colleagues - to contribute to the submission of at least one Europe 2020 Horizon project proposal or equivalent of it.
! For details concerning eligibility criteria, calendar deadlines, application documents, benefits, grant periods, the selection process and others, please check the Call for Application Visiting@WUT mentioned below. Call for Application Visiting@WUT