Now that you’ve been selected for an Erasmus+ Placement mobility let us get prepared for success!
• BEFORE YOUR MOBILITY STARTS
1. Find yourself an organization and get a proof of acceptance from it. When you have it bring it/sent it to us. It can be either an e-mail of confirmation or an official letter.
2. Fill in the “Before the mobility” part of the Traineeship Agreement with the details of your mobility. Print it, sign it and bring it at the Erasmus office, room 155B, 1st floor, WUT’s main building. Please note that the activities mentioned in the Traineeship Agreement must be in line with your faculty’s curricula.
3. Once we check that your Traineeship Agreement is valid and we approve it, we will sign a Financial Contract. In order to do so you have to provide us with the following documents at least 1 month prior to the beginning of your mobility:
The exact period of your mobility (no less the 2 months!);
A copy of your ID card or passport;
IBAN code (International Bank Account Number) from an account in euro at BCR bank;
Filled in GDPR form;
A copy of your international health insurance;
A copy of your civil insurance against third parties;
A copy of your accident insurance;
a) All 3 types of insurance are mandatory and can be included either on the
same insurance policy or on different policies. They have to fully cover the
period of your mobility.
b) You have the obligation to pick-up, from the Erasmus+ Bureau within the
Department of International Relations of WUT, an original copy of the
Financial Contract, within 10 days from the drafting of the contract.
4. Within 15 days of signing the Financial Contract you will have to provide us with a Notarized statement by a guarantor and a copy of your guarantor’s ID;
NB: It is highly recommended that the guarantor be a parent or close
relative who will be jointly liable with you if you do not respect the
commitments made through the Financial Contract.
5. About 30 days after the financial contract is drawn up, the first installment of 80% of
the Erasmus + Placement grant will be transferred to your account. NB: Payment procedures of the grant are conditioned by the
presentation of the Notarized statement by a guarantor and a copy of
your guarantor’s ID.
6. Do the OLS language test marking the beginning of your mobility.
• DURING YOUR MOBILITY
1. Once you have arrived at the host organization, you will have to have the Arrival
Certificate signed. Please make sure the dates in your Financial Contract match
those on your Arrival Certificate! When the organization signs and stamps your
Arrival Certificate scan it and sent it to us via e-mail. Keep the original!
2. Provide the Traineeship Agreement to your supervisor at the host organization so
that it is signed and stamped.
3. Should any changes in your mobility’s initially established activities occur, please fill
in the During the mobility part of your Traineeship Agreement and let us
• AT THE END OF YOUR MOBILITY
When all is well and done you will have to provide us with the following documents signed and stamped in original:
1. Arrival and Departure Certificate. (Be sure it contains the exact dates mentioned in your Financial Contract)
2. Traineeship Agreement signed and stamped in original in its entirety – Before the mobility, During the mobility (if changes occur) and After the mobility;
3. Statement of avoidance of double funding form filled in and signed by you;
4. Fill in the European Commission’s questionnaire which you will receive via e-mail.
5. Do the OLS language test marking the end of your mobility.
After processing and checking that all the above requests have been fulfilled the last installment of 20% of your Erasmus+ Placement grant will be transferred to your account.
Don’t forget Once Erasmus, Always Erasmus!
See you during the next selection period!