The files will be submitted in physical format at the Erasmus + Office within the Department of International Relations, room 155B, 1st floor, WUT’s main building, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 6 weeks prior to the start of the planned mobility; The selection file will include the following documents:
• the standardized registration form, available at https://ri.uvt.ro/informatii-generale-3/, containing the following information: faculty, department, year, institution chosen, etc;
• proof of acceptance from the host organization (letter of acceptance, invitation, e-mail, etc.); Candidates who are to carry out mobility as fresh graduates may subsequently submit the host organization's approval, in addition to the dossier, at least 6 weeks before the start of the planned mobility period;
• curriculum vitae in Romanian or an international language;
• a letter of intent, written in Romanian or an international language, specifying the concrete professional objectives pursued by the candidate during the mobility and the expected results (1-2 pages);
• certificate issued by the faculty or doctoral school specifying the average mark of the previous years of university studies and of the completed semester or transcript of records;
• certificate of knowledge of the language in which the host organization operates, minimum level recommended B1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages; students studying that language as an integral part of their specialization are exempted from submitting this document;
The selection committee will meet regularly to assess the degree of eligibility of the application files submitted in the previous period. Any appeals will be submitted to BE + within a maximum of 24 hours from the transmission of the results and will be resolved by the selection committee. The communication of the results will be done directly to the participants.